The specialization in Clinical Psychology aims to understand and treat mental disorders, develop explanatory models, and address these disorders through psychological methods. Its teaching is based on various theoretical approaches, training in research methodology in this field, and mutual clinical experience gained in the field.
This specialization aims to :
- Provide students with professional competence in the field of clinical and pathological psychology.
- The program includes theoretical, methodological, and technical training tailored to the requirements of the profession.
- This configuration allows students to meet various functions of the specialist clinician and intervene in diverse organizational and humanitarian contexts with multiple theoretical references.
- Provide students with theoretical and clinical knowledge in the field of psychopathology and clinical psychology.
- Offer information on the objectives and specific issues in the Algerian context.